If you’re unsure of what you want to do or how we can help you, drop us an e-mail and we’ll chat about your your research questions and ideas.
Ready to begin? Take a look at the information below and let’s get started!
Email the following information:
- Your full name, physical address, phone number and email address.
- Your research question. Try to be specific, for example “Did my great great grandfather serve in the Civil War?” or “I’d like to know on which ship my ancestors arrived in North America.”
- Key information associated with your question – names, dates, geographic locations. We’ll clarify some of this in our introductory email exchange.
- No specific question? No problem. “I want to know more about who came before me.” is a great starting point.
- Any avenues you’ve already explored in researching this question on your own such as books, Web sites, family records, or visits to local history organizations.
We will confirm the estimated research time and fee amount, and the retainer fee in our introductory email exchange, after discussing your specific research question. There is no charge for introductory emails.
We will not share your contact information. Likewise, our research service is confidential unless you provide us permission to publicly share your story.
We will exhaust all available resources to research your question but not all research questions yield a detailed solution. Likewise, you may be surprised by what information we discover along the way.